Monday Morning Prayer Messages for Him or Her – Monday is the beginning of new week work activities for so many people. Therefore, you need to commit your family, friends and loved ones into the hands of God. Ask Him to come and take charge of whatever they are going to do. Call upon Him to come and guide, protect and direct them.
Monday Morning Prayer can be communicated to those people whom you love as a Message, send it to their inbox through their social media handles. You can equally call them to let them know your wishes for them on this day. Monday morning Prayer still remains the best gift that you can give to whomever you love.
Monday Morning Prayer Messages for Him or Her
1. Happy Monday, on this day, the Lord will prepare a pasture for you. He shall guide your footsteps. Light and joy you shall see and receive in all your ways today. You shall never step your feet in the wrong path.
2. Blessed Monday to You. May the good Lord direct and protect you. He will set you far from every form of harm and danger. His words of consolation shall be your watchword in all that you will today.
3. As you step out today, the good Lord will grant you unspeakable joy. He will come before you to cheer your fainting mind. He will supply your thirsty soul and grant your mind a sweet refreshment. Enjoy your Monday.
4. Good Morning, As you step out today, the good Lord will grant you His everlasting joy. He will spread His heavenly peace around you. You will continue to experience the beauties of his work.
5. May the divine instructor be forever near you, may He guide you in every decision that you will take today. He will be your teacher, your anchor and your stronghold. Have a blissful Monday.
6. On this Monday, the heavenly light will shine upon you. Your soul shall be renewed and your sins forgiven. You shall accomplish all your appointed duties for today in sound mind. Happy Monday to you.
7. My prayer for you today the Lord will grant you His help when you need it. Just like the good shepherd, He will never let you go astray. Your feet shall tread on the right paths. Have a fun-filled Monday.
8. May the good Lord who never fails from ages to ages continue to grant you your heart desires on this day. May He uplift your soul when your heart wants to faint. Fear not because He will always be by your side.
9. May the Lord be your strength and your shield. He will come to your rescue in time of distress. No matter how hard the wind blows, it shall never get near you. Enjoy your Monday.
10. You are already a conqueror through Him who made you. Blessed shall you remain all the days of your life. Do not be afraid because you will have the course to sing songs of praise and Thanksgiving today. Happy Monday to You.
11. Today shall be the best of all the days you have spent on earth. Your heart shall overflow with great joy. Victory is already yours. Have a nice Monday.
12. On this Monday, you shall never be in want. Your cup shall overflow with the goodness of the Lord. His blessings will continue to radiate all over you. Happy Monday to You.
13. Today, may your gentle heart find courage from above. Your heart shall be warmth with a breath of love. The joy that the Lord gives, shall never depart from you. Good Morning to You.
14. The God of mercy will reveal the brightness of his face into you. He will extend to you His saving hand. Even when you are in the remotest end, no harm shall come near you.
15. As you step out today, the Lord will grant you His wisdom from high. He will blow his gentle breeze of life upon you when you are weak. He will deliver you from all evils. Have a wonderful Monday.
16. The redeeming wing of the Almighty God will grant divine healing to your mind. He will grant you a sharp sight. His spirit of truth and love shall always lead you.
17. Your banner shall float high today. You will be successful wherever you step your feet today. No need to worry because your redeemer liveth.
18. As the day draws near, may God works His purpose for you. His glory will shine from today onwards in your life. All that you have not been able to achieve in your previous days, you will surely achieve today. Have a blessed Monday.
19. Worry less because you will be a shinning star wherever you are. Your harvest shall be bountiful. You will surely succeed in all your endeavors this Monday.
20. May the Lord that sees beyond the human eyes grant you all your heart desires. May He give you a reason to smile even when it seems to be the darkest moments.
22. In good health you shall start and end this Monday. You shall know no pains and sorrows all the days of your life. Wishing you the best of Monday.
23. The Lord shall calm even the mightiest wind just because of you. He will make a way where there seems to be no way for you. Enjoy your Monday.
24. May God grant you strength and draw you nearer and nearer to His sight. May He come and cleanse you from every sin and guilt that may hinder you from obtaining His grace. Happy Monday to You.
25. When all friends and helpers fail, the good Lord will be by your side. When it seems that all hope is lost, he will surely restore your hope. May your Monday start with His blessings and end with His blessings.
26. May the Lord grant upon you a tearless life, short toil and blissful rest. May your heart always overflow with the mercies of the Lord.
27. You shall wear the crown of victory in all that you do today. In fullness of His grace shall you behold forever. All the things that are beautiful you will meet. Blessed Monday to You.
28. Every stumbling block on your way today have been removed by God Almighty. Your journey will be smooth and in fullness of His joy you will return. Happy Monday to You.
29. May the joy of the Lord overflow like a river in your heart. May He grant you peace when you nee it. Blessed shall You be all the days of your life.
30. Happy Monday, may the Lord fill your life today with praise so that all your whole life will be made up with praise. May your heart be renewed as the day goes by. Happy Monday to You.
Monday Morning Prayer Messages for Him or Her is all you need to let your loved ones know that you still think and cares about them. Send it across to them as often as you can.
Also Read; Wednesday Morning Prayer for Him or Her