Wedding Vows for Him or Her – Congratulations as you are about to seal the love existing between you and your soulmate. It is a thing of joy finding the one who completes your life, the one whom you will sleep and wake up by his or her side forever. As your wedding day is approaching, there are so many things that you will like to tell the love of your life. Wedding vows are promises that you make to your partner during or immediately after your wedding.
Marriage vows can also be renewed if broken or as a reminder. These examples of wedding vows can be your personal vows which you can write down in a piece of paper and hand over to your partner. In some other instances, you can tell him those romantic words of promises face to face. Traditional and Religious/Christian wedding vows may have a defined order but you can choose to utter some words of love and assurance to your partner.
Wedding vows for him or her represents how you feel about your partner, your promises to him or her, and at times may contain your expectations from him or her. How to write a wedding vow depends on what you have in mind for your partner. You may not be able to say it all, but choose the words that are very important to you.These are the best wedding vows ever heard and they are deep in meaning and will make him or her cry.
Wedding Vows For Him
1. I have welcomed you in my life to spend the rest of my life with you. I am well convinced that you are the one that I need till my eyelids close. The love that I have for you will last till a lifetime. I have entrusted my heart to you henceforth and I’m glad that it is in the safest place that it can be.
2. I strongly believe that we were destined to be together forever. Meeting you and accepting you in my life still remains the best memories that I have ever had. You are my missing rib, the bone of my bone and the one that I will live to love and cherish all the days of my life. I believe this union will always stand the taste of time.
3. I met so many men, but immediately I set my eyes on you, all that is in me made me to realize that you are the one. You makes me feel the best way that I want to feel. Looking at your face gives me hope and a reason to live and be happy. May our love for each other never fade nor die.
4. I, do take you (name) to be a part of me henceforth. I promise you with all my heart that I will do all that it will take to have you as my husband forever. When you cry, I will cry, when you smile, I will smile too. I will make loving you an indispensable part of me. We will grow old together in love.
5. I was born to love you. We were meant to complete each other. The journey of our eternal love just started and definitely will have no ending. I will continue to love you with every bit of me. The joy existing in our life today will last till a lifetime.
6. I believe that the saying ” he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord” is already your portion. The love bond that got us attracted to each other will continue to wax stronger. You are my better half and the love that I have been searching for years.
7. You will be the King of our Kingdom. You will be the only man whom I will sleep in his arms and also wake up in his arms. I will try as much as possible to provide you all that you need in order to be happy. Our union will always be a union worthy of emulation.
8. There is so much joy in my heart today looking at your face and realizing that you are mine forever. Today marks the beginning of our unending love journey. Our heart have been joined together in love forever and nothing shall ever tear us apart.
9. Welcome to my life. You have every reason to be happy today because your heart is in the right hands. I promise you that our home will be filled with so much joy and happiness. The blessings of the Lord will always envelope us.
10. Take my heart, take my life, stay with me till the end of time. I promise never to break your heart. All our days here on earth filled with so much joy that you can’t imagine. We will continue to live in the paradise of love forever and ever.
Wedding Vows for Her
1. Today is the happiest day of my life realizing that I will spend eternity with you. The love that I have for is residing permanently in my heart. I will love all the days of my life, treat you right all the time. Making you happy will be the order of my day. You will never regret accepting to spend the rest of your life with me.
2. (Name), You have won my heart completely. You are the only woman that I will live to love. I have chosen you to be my wife forever. For me, you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world, that I’m sure nothing can change. I am promising you that you will never regret accepting me as a part of you.
3. Everything around me will bear me witness that what I have for you is nothing but true love. I have not only found a wife in you but also a life partner. The smiles on our faces tonight will live forever with us. I will make our home a place where you will never love to leave. I love you from the bottom of my heart, Sweetie.
4. Holding you close to my heart is the best feeling that I have ever had. Kissing your lips gives me a great shiver that I can’t control. I’m in love with you with the whole of my life. You have melted my heart with your love. Our heart will belong to each other forever. You are my missing rib and I’m glad I found you.
5. You are the woman of my dream. The love that I have been searching for years. I’m glad that I found you on time. Thanks for not saying “no” to me. I am promising you that this is one of the decisions which you have made in your life that you will never regret.
6. I have no doubt in me that you are the one that I need to spend the rest of my life with forever. I have accepted you in my life with all that is in me. My prayer is that our union will be fruitful, peaceful and lasting forever.
7. I promise to be the one whom you will look up to anytime that your heart wants to slumber. I will be the best companion that you will ever have. You are my wife and also my Queen. May our love for each other continue to blossom from ages to ages.
8. I didn’t waste time in proposing to you because I already had it in mind that you will be that perfect wife for me. May the love that we found in each other never diminish with ages.
9. Our love for each other have been sealed today. Nothing on earth shall ever tear us apart. We will continue to remain the best for each other.
10. When I look through your eyes, all I see is true love. I will continue to make sure that light of love in our life never quenches. May we continue to be in love with each other till old age.
Christian Wedding Vows
The Christian Wedding Vows is to be said by the bride and groom. It is usually the priest, pastors or officiating minister that instructs the intending couples to do so.
“I (Name), take you (Name), to be my wife (or husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God’s holy law, and this is my solemn vow.
Seal the love existing in your union with these Wedding vows for him or her. Build your marriage on a foundation of love, don’t just say it, rather work towards achieving they promises that you have made to each other.