There is a power that is greater than all powers and He alone can be able to intervene in your situation and set you free. He is not far away from us, He is everywhere, ever ready to listen and answer when you call. There is nothing greater than Him and there is nothing that he cannot do. He is “God the creator” of all things. Call on God to help you. Pour out your hearts to him, surrender your life and your problems to Him and ask him to come and take charge. In all these, you have to trust in him and obey his words and commands.
God please help me is a great prayer that you need to pray in difficult times. What is that thing that is giving you worries and concerns? Is it your marriage, career, relationship, health, job or any other challenge? Communicate it to God in prayer because he cares. 1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” He takes absolute care and control of all his creatures. He provides and sustains them all. Luke 12:24 “Consider the ravens; they do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet, God feeds them all. And how much valuable you are than birds.”
God help me please is a powerful request to God in hard times, it is a plea for God to come to your rescue. When you are facing hard times or in desperate need of his mercy, say these prayers with faith with the belief that he has already heard and answered you no matter how difficult the trouble or challenge may seem to be.
God please help me through this difficult time – Prayer
Now say these prayers;
1. Father Lord, I believe that you are the maker of the universe, come to my aid O Lord because my heart is heavy. You are my only hope, deliver me O Lord of my troubles and do not forsake me.
2. My Lord My God, deliver me from this ocean that wants to swallow me, my eyes are on you, be merciful to me, do not allow me to cry for so long, turn your ears towards me and hear and answer my cry.
3. God help me please, for in you alone I put my trust, my heart is fainting, my bones are growing weak. Each and every passing day, my anguish keeps increasing, do not abandon the works of thy hands. Come to my rescue and show me your unfailing love.
4. Be my strength O God, give me a reason to live and be happy, my heart is broken, unhappiness has become the order of my day, joy and happiness have deserted from me. My problems seems to be unending. I need your help in my life now and forever.
5. Dear Lord, the troubles and tribulations of this life wants to tear me apart. I am in desperate need of your help, save my soul from this sorrows and pains, set me free from this captive and make me to rejoice in your eternal love.
6. My Lord, My God, come and create a great confusion in the life of those who troubles me, set me far away from their troubles, be near to me O Lord and make me untouchable and unreachable from those who have vowed to destroy my life.
7. The wind is blowing heavily and it wants to blow me off, the ground that I am standing is sinking, the troubles of this life, wants to overtake me. Come and rescue me O God for in you alone I put my trust.
8. Deliver me O God from the pains and sorrows that wants to terminate my life. Release your hands of healing upon my life. Come and heal me and make me whole again.
9. My Father, I need your help in my life, open your way of goodness and mercy for me. May I prosper in my business and in the works of my hands.
10. Merciful God, grant me your success and breakthrough in my career and academics, no matter how difficult it may seem to be, may I emerge successful and victorious at last. In Jesus Name, Amen.
God Help Me Psalms
Psalm 27:7 “Hear my voice when I call, O Lord, be merciful to me and answer me.”
Psalm 143:7 “Answer me quickly, O Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down the pit.”
Psalm 142:6 “Listen to my cry, for I am desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me.”
Psalm 130:1-2 “Out of the depths I cry to you O Lord; O Lord, hear my voice, let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.”
Psalm 102:1-2 “Hear my prayer, O Lord, let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.”
Psalm 109:26 “Help me, O Lord my God, save me in accordance with your love.”
Psalm 54:1-2 “Save me, O God by your name; vindicate me by your might. Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.”
Psalm 7:1 “Hasten, O God, to save me, O Lord, come quickly to help me.”
Psalm 71:12 “Be not far from me, O God, come quickly, O my God to help me.”
Also Read: How to trust in God completely