We have a great collection of Bible verses which you can usecto conquer stressful times. No matter the level of difficulty that you are passing through, no matter where it is coming from, be it your work, business, family, etc, you don’t have to worry as God have great promises for those who are passing through stressful times.
All you need to do is to open your Bible and locate these Bible verses, after reading God’s words, you will gain encouragement, strength and hope to keep you going.
Here are 10 great Bible verses to help you conquer stressful times
1. Psalm 34:10 “ The Lion may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.”
2. Luke 12:24 ” Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them, and how much more valuable you are than the birds!
3. Mathew 6:33 ” But seek first his kingdom and righteousness, and all those things will be given to you.”
4. Philippians 4:6 ” Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
5. Mathew 6:31-32 ” So do not worry saying, “what shall we eat?, or what shall we drink? or what shall we wear?, for the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly father knows that you need them.”
6. Hebrews 13:5 “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,” Never will I live you; Never will I forsake you.”
7. Psalm 37:25 ” I was young and now I am getting old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.”
8. Mathew 11:28 ” Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
9. Psalm 31:24 “Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.”
10. 1 Peter 5:10 “And the Lord of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
“Then the Lord said to Moses,” I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God.'”
That evening quail came and covered the camp,and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp. When the dew was gone, thin flakes like frost on the ground appeared on the desert floor. When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, ‘What is it?” For they did not know what it was.
Moses said to them, ” It is the bread that the Lord has given you to eat.”
Related posts: 20 Great Bible Verses to read when you need divine help
20 Bible verses on Forgiveness – Forgiveness Prayer