Happy Christmas Prayer Messages for Him or Her – Christmas is celebrated by christians all over the world. It is a celebration used to mark the birth of Jesus Christ and it takes place in the month of December. This celebration is special and worth thanking God for giving us the grace to witness another celebration of it and for his mercies that made it possible for us to see the last month of the year. Christmas is also special because it reminds us of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
It is very important for you to send across your words of prayers to your friends and loved ones during this period. Sending them happy new year prayer messages this period may not be a bad idea because after December comes January which is another year. In your Christmas and new year wishes for them, pray for good things to continue to happen to them during this season of celebration and in the new year. These Happy Christmas Prayer Messages can be communicated across to your friends and loved ones through SMS, Christmas Greetings card, Phone calls or even through their social media handles.
Happy Christmas/New Year Prayer Messages for Him or Her
1. May the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, reawaken your heart and fill your spirit with unspeakable joy. The good Lord will make manifest his wondrous work of mercy upon your life in this season. Sing and be glad because this will be a blessed season for you and your entire household. Happy Christmas and blessed new year to you my Love.
2. The birth of Jesus which is forever blessed will rekindle in your life the light of unquenchable blessings. He who is the beginning and ending of all things will redeem your soul from every form of harm. He will grant you the power and dominion to conquer all that have been troubling your soul. Be glad and make merry because this will be the best Christmas celebration for you. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you.
3. Merry Christmas to you, May the celebration of the birth of the Prince of peace, bring to you more light and life, He will grant you His divine healing to any part of your body that maybe in need of it. Forever you shall walk in the light of His righteousness. May you be forever filled with his peace and mercy mild.
4. Christ is born in Bethlehem to give you His glory that will surpass all your sorrow. He was born that we will no more die but raise the sons of the earth and give us a second birth. You will be a partaker in all the blessings that accompanies this season. Merry Christmas to you my Friend.
5. On this day, wake up and salute the happy morning that the blessed saviour was born. Adore the mystery of love which the hosts of Angels is chanting from above. May all the good tidings that the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ will bring never elude you and your entire household. Happy Christmas to you my Love.
6. The celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ is a manifestation of the love of God for mankind. He has assisted us in His grace to tread in his steps. My prayer for you on this day is that you will inherit all his glory which He will display around us this season. May He chase away from you anything that will come to cause you sorrow henceforth. Enjoy your Christmas and new year celebration my Dear.
7. May you be saved by the love of the Almighty King as you celebrate the birth of our saviour today. He will redeem your soul and fill your heart with unspeakable joy and laughter He will put in your mouth. He will continue to be your guardian Angel and never will He abandon nor leave you. Happy Christmas to an outstanding person like you.
8. As the birth of the Lord brought relief and saved mankind so shall the goodness that the Lord sends from heaven to man begin and never cease in your life. All the paths that you will tread on henceforth shall be blessed. Wishing you the best in this Christmas and the new year to come.
9. May the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ cease every sighs and sorrows in your life. He will descend his peace upon you from the opening of the heaven and imbibe in your heart his love that is pure. Happy Christmas to you.
10. Merry Christmas and happy new year. May the Angels from the realms of glory, grant you a brighter vision with beams from afar. In happiness and great joy you shall celebrate this festive period and all your heart desires achieved.
11. The birth of our Saviour will mark the rising of your fallen heart. He will redeem your soul with his fullness of grace. Enjoy the celebration of this season and receive all the goodness that comes with it. Happy Christmas and blessed new year to you.
12. May the birth of the son of God, the eternal King, the author of both life and love free you from all form of harm and danger. He has made you a heir of his glory and forever shall you be. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you.
13. In this season of celebration, the good Lord will be your strength and your stay. In the pathless wilderness, He will be your true and your living way. May nothing steal your joy as you celebrate this Christmas with the anticipation of the new year. Happy Christmas and have a splendid celebration.
14. The birth of the Royal Child, our saviour Jesus Christ will put a song of thankfulness in your mouth henceforth. All that you will lay your hands on shall be prosperous. May you Christmas and new year be the best that you’ve ever had.
15. The joy that the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ brings upon the earth shall locate you and your family. The God of peace and love will grant you all your heart desires in this yuletide season. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you.
16. As you celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus, may the wondrous gift given by God fill your heart, the God who imparts to human hearts the blessings of his heaven, locate you in this season. Happy Christmas to you my Love.
17. The great and mighty Wonder of the most High will continue to abide with you this season. May the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ lift away every burden that your heart may have harbored. Have a peaceful Christmas and blessed new year.
18. The birth of the eternal King shall give rise to the unfolding of many goodness and blessings upon your life. Henceforth, nothing can ever quench your light of prosperity. Happy Christmas and new year to you.
19. The celebration of Christmas this year will mark the beginning of the reacquisition of all that you have lost in the past. May your heart swell with joy because your life is about to be filled with good news. Have a fun filled Christmas and new year.
20. May the celebration of the birth of the Holy one, draw you closer to God. May He be your guard and Guardian in all you do. Walk majestically because you have been marked safe by the Most High. Happy Christmas and new year to you.
21. This is a season of jubilation. My wish for you is that the Good Lord who shines His everlasting light in the dark streets will erase all your fears and help you towards achieving your set goals. Enjoy your Christmas and may your new year be filled with good news.
22. The blessings from the Holy child that was given birth in Bethlehem will descend upon you, He will abide with you and cast away your sin. You shall walk majestically into the new year because the good Lord will be with you.
23. Just the way the Angel of the Lord announced the birth of Jesus to the Shepherds, so shall the news of your success be announced to you. This is a year of victory and limitless blessings upon your life. Happy new year to you.
24. May the Angels from the realms of glory locate you and your entire household in this season of the celebration of the birth of our saviour. You will celebrate this Christmas and walk into the new year in good and sound health. Happy Christmas and have a wonderful new year.
25. May the birth of the son of man, the God of heaven, bring to you more open doors. Arise and shine for the goodness and mercies of the Lord will locate you wherever you are. Happy Christmas and joyous new year to you.
26. The blessings associated with the born of the Saviour and the Lord will continue to deliver you and your entire household from all forms of harm. Have a peaceful Christmas celebration and happy new year in advance.
27. May every closed door be opened for you this season, may every step you might take be directed towards the right path. Blessed you shall be in the morning, evening and night. Happy Christmas to you.
28. You are saved by the birth of the Messiah. Sing a hymn of praise unto the Most High for the blessings that he has continued to shower upon you. Happy Christmas and new year to you.
29. This is a season of jubilation, sing and dance for the Lord’s goodness upon your life is enormous. May nothing come to steal your joy this Season. Happy Christmas and blessed new year to you.
30. In this season, you will continue to shine as bright as the diamond. May all that your heart longed for be actualized in this season. The new year will bring a special and blessed package for you. Happy Christmas and have a fulfilling new year.
Happy Christmas/new year prayer messages for him or her will make it easier for you to pick the right prayer words to send across to your friends and loved ones. Use this season to remind them that you still love and care for them.
Also Read; Happy Sunday Prayer Messages for Him or Her