Prayer Points with Bible Verses – Prayer is important in the life of every Christian because it is a way of communicating with God. Instead of letting your worries and concerns weigh you down, talk it to Him in Prayers. The Bible is a tool that will help you with the right words and also let you know God’s promises for his people. Prayer Points with Scriptures is a way of connecting your prayer request with the Bible.
God has plenty of good things in store for us and that is why He said that when we ask we shall receive. Pray and trust in His words, He will surely grant you your request. One thing that you have to know is that He is bigger than all your problems. Prayer Points with Bible Verses will also help you in your ministration. What is it that is giving you concern? Is it your marriage, business, health career or any other thing, surrender it to him believing that He has already answered and be at peace with yourself. You also have to know that his timing and yours may not be the same because He knows the best time to grant your request.
Powerful Prayer Points with Bible Verses
Prayer Points for Family with Bible Verses
1. Psalm 50:7; O Lord I repent of every sin that has removed me or any member of my family from your covering and has exposed us to the attack of the wicked. Forgive us all unrighteousness that has left us at the mercy of our adversaries in Jesus Name. Amen.
2. Nehemiah 9:31; O Lord we thank you for your mercies and faithfulness that has kept us from being consumed by the wicked even in our state of unfaithfulness.
3. Psalm 107:18-20; May every trap of death set over our marriages, families and homes be destroyed now in Jesus Name. Amen.
4. Mathew 15:13; By the power in the name of Jesus, may every root of sickness and diseases in my family be uprooted. Amen.
5. Psalm 110:2; Almighty God, grant my family the strength to rule in the midst of our enemies. Tears and shame will not be associated with our home in Jesus Name. Amen.
6. Psalm 112:3; I decree that my house shall be filled with wealth and riches. Every thing that we lay our hands on shall be prosperous in Jesus Name. Amen.
7. Mathew 16:19; By the authority in the name of Jesus, I bind the spirit of frustration, lack, poverty and financial disappointment in my family. Every mountain of lack disappear now in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Isaiah 1:19; My father, make me and my household willing and obedient from today onwards according to your words so that we will eat the good of the land. Uproot every seed of greed and disobedient in our family in Jesus Name. Amen.
9. 1John 2:14; May our younger children be strong, full of the world of God and overcome the battle of this end time.
10. Psalm 103:1-3; Thank You God for your unending mercy and grace upon my family, thank you for forgiving us and healing us of our diseases. Amen.
Prayer Points for Breakthrough in Business and Career with Bible Verses
1. Psalm 75:10; By the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I cut off all the horns of the wicked that attack my business and work of my hands
2. Galatians 3:13; By the blood of Jesus Christ, I cancel every attracted curse working against my business and work in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Job 20:15; O Lord my God, cast out of the belly of the wicked my riches, and my promotions they have swallowed, cast them out of their belly in Jesus name. Amen.
4. Isaiah 48:17; O Lord and Redeemer, teach me what is best for me and direct me the way I should go. Let your wisdom and understanding direct me in my business and work of my hands in Jesus Name. Amen.
5. Jeremiah 17:7; Lord please help me to prosper in my business and work of my hands for in you alone I put my trust. Bless every step that I may take towards my business and work of my hands.
6. Psalm 90:17; Dear Lord, may your unending mercy reign upon my life. Help me to establish the work of my hands in such a way that no other hand can destroy.
7. Haggai 2:8; By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I am already a conqueror in all areas of my life. Victory is mine always.
8. 1 Chronicles 4:10; Almighty God, bless me and enlarge my coast, may your hand of mercy always be with me, keep me away from all evil and grant me all my request because I believe in you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
9. Psalm 75:6-7; Dear God, promote me in my job and in my business. Lift me up in such a way that no one else can ever pull me down in Jesus name. Amen.
10. Proverbs 13:11; Almighty God, grant me to walk in your ways always, inhibit me from anything that will come to cut me short from your glory. I repent of all my sins, grant me your wealth and riches in Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayer Points for the sick and afflicted
1. Psalm 118:17; “I shall not die, but live, the works of the Lord” in Jesus Name. Amen.
2. 1 Peter 2:24; O Lord my God, I stand upon the authority of your word and claim that by the stripe of Jesus Christ I am healed in Jesus Name. Amen.
3. Psalm 125:3; May every rod of the wicked causing afflictions and sickness around me be broken in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
4. Mathew 15:13; May every form of sickness and affliction in my body be uprooted in Jesus Name. Amen.
5. Deuteronomy 7:15; May the Lord take away all forms of sickness in my body in Jesus Name. Amen.
6. Isaiah 33:24; Every yoke of seasonal and affliction troubling my life and family be broken now in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
7. Mathew 8:16-17; I declare healing upon every part of my body, by the power in his blood, I am healed in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Hebrews 12:15; May the Lord destroy every sinful nature in my life that will cut me short of his glory in Jesus Name. Amen.
9. Psalm 40:14; O Lord, “Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it, let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil in Jesus Name. Amen.
10. Psalm 72:18; May the name of the Lord be blessed for he has healed me of my disease. Amen.
Prayer Points for the Children and Youths
1. Lamentations 3:27; Lord help the youths to bear their yoke, now that they are young. May they know you, serve you, and also live for you now that they are young in Jesus Name. Amen.
2. Psalm 127:3-5; O Lord, direct our children and youths to be your arrow. Give them the strength to withstand all forms of temptation. In Jesus Name. Amen.
3. Leviticus 10:1-2; May the Almighty God deliver our youths and children from strange fires. Strange fire or immorality, indecent dressing, cultism, wickedness and all manners of satanism. May your fire burn in them to purify, sanctify and keep them holy for your use in Jesus Name. Amen.
4. Mathew 24:12; Dear God, our generation has advanced in iniquity and the youths and children are the targets and victims. Lord help them so that they love that they have for you will not wax cold.
5. Isaiah 54:13; May our children know the Lord. May God grant them excellent spirit, divine wisdom and understanding in every area of their lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
6. Daniel 10:11-14; O God, grant our youths more grace, faith and patience that they will not give up in walking with you. May they not give up in their altar of prayer and study of your word.
7. 2 Timothy 4:10; Dear Lord, may every power of the wordly system assigned to take captive of our children and their faith be paralyzed in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Isaiah 25:7; May every veil covering the glory of our youths be consumed by fire of the Lord in Jesus Name. Amen.
9. Psalm 19:7-11; May the spirit of the living God, take hold of the heart of our youths, their mind and their thought, may He fortify their mind to do His will so that they will get the reward at last.
10. Proverbs 4:20-27; O Lord, may our youths incline their ears unto your sayings, may the follow the right paths so that they maybe able to inherit your Kingdom at last in Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayer Points for the Nation
1. Jeremiah 2:11-23; O Lord, forgive our nation of all manners of atrocities committed both by the leaders and the led in Jesus Name. Amen.
2. John 8:12; May the Almighty God who is the light of the world shine through our nation and remove all forms of darkness and give us the light of life. In Jesus Name. Amen.
3. Psalm 33:10; Almighty God, bring to nought the evil counsel of the nations and to no effect the plans of the wicked people over our nation in Jesus Name. Amen.
4. Jeremiah 29:7; Dear God, may your peace reign in our nation. Touch the heart of our leaders and those being led to embrace your peace in Jesus Name. Amen.
5. 1 Timothy 2:1-3; O Lord, we ask thee to come and hear our prayers. May your peace, love and understanding reign in our nation in Jesus Name. Amen.
6. Isaiah 25:7-10; May the Lord destroy the veil that is spread all over the nation, may he wipe away all tears, restore our nation and save us from all forms of evil manipulations in Jesus Name. Amen.
7. Zechariah 2:5; The Lord will be a wall of fire around our nation. No evil will be able to penetrate into our land in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Ezekiel 36:26; May God take away every stone heart in our leaders and replace it with flesh in Jesus Name. Amen.
9. Isaiah 30:30-31; Almighty God, may your voice be heard all over our nation and may every evil power tormenting our nation be destroyed in Jesus Name. Amen.
10. Job 20:15; O Lord our God, cast out of the belly of the wicked our riches that they have swallowed in Jesus Name. Amen.
The word of the Lord is a strong weapon that wins every battle. Pray with faith and do not loose hope in asking for His mercy and blessing. Walk in His ways and He will never depart from your side. Prayer Points with Bible Verses is specially written for you to use and pray with at all times.
Also Read; Decree and Declare Prayers/Prayer Points