Before Surgery Wishes and Prayers After Surgery – A lot of people gets afraid on hearing the news that they are going to undergo a surgery. If your friends or loved ones are about to undergo a surgery, do not fail to send them your wishes and prayers before surgery and after surgery. Tell them to be strong and do not fear because their surgery will be successful. Let them know that the aim of the surgery is to make them healthier and stronger. Pray for them and ask God to be with them during this period.
Goo luck and best wishes, messages and quotes on your surgery are words of hope that will give them strength. Check on them if you are close during this period to make sure that they are in the right state of mind. Before Surgery Wishes and Prayers After Surgery can be sent across as a card message, through text, phone call, social media inboxes or even say it to them face to face.
Before Surgery prayers and wishes
1. The Lord will be with you during your surgery, he will grant you strength for that day. His unfailing grace from above shall never depart from you. May your heart never slumber or faint because God’s promises are true.
2. The Lord will help you to bear the pains of this surgery. Keep your faith in him for he alone will lead you towards having a successful surgery. You are not in this journey alone because he is there for you.
3. The Lord will be that friend that will guide and comfort you during this surgery. In his presence you shall always take delight, no matter the level of affliction, he is ever ready to calm all. Your surgery is already a successful one.
4. The Lord will continue to be your hope and salvation during this surgery. When you cry, He will hear your cry and come to your rescue. No form of harm shall ever befall you during or after this surgery.
5. The wisdom of the Lord will lead the surgeons as you undergo this surgery. He will guide them from all forms of distractions. They will accomplish all that they should accomplish so that you will come out strong and sound.
6. You have already be marked safe during this surgery, His protecting love will spread around you. The Lord will be the dearest friend for you as you undergo this surgery. In your times of difficulty, He will be there to help.
7. Be free and happy because your name is already written in the book of life. Be dependent on the Lord because he never fails. May you have a successful surgery.
8. The Lord will lead you in shady and green pastures. He will calm every storm that may come to blow you away during this surgery. He will put a song of praise and thanksgiving in your mouth after this surgery.
9. What no man can do for you, the Lord will surely do for you. He will stretch forth His hands of healing upon you and make you whole. Your surgery is already successful.
10. You are already a conqueror. Praise be to God because his goodness and mercies shall never cease in your life. Best wishes for you as you undergo this surgery.
11. Jesus has promised that He will never forsake us. Just have it in mind that He will be with you throughout the period of this surgery. His promise is divine and never fails.
Best Wishes and Messages Before Surgery
1. It pained me when you told me that you were going for surgery. Then, I realized that you are such a strong and courageous person. May your strength never fail you this period.
2. Be happy because your surgery journey will be a smooth one. You will be the one to encourage others who wants to go for surgery after yours.
3. No need to be unhappy, have a positive mindset because you will be among the people who have survived this surgery. May this surgery be a stepping stone towards your being stronger in life.
4. Don’t be afraid because it is not going to be as painful as you think. Your face will be beaming with great smiles throughout this surgery.
5. You are coming out stronger and braver. All the procedures that you will undego shall all be successful.
6. Though, I may not be where you now, my prayers are with you. You have already defeated the surgery that you are about to undergo.
7. One thing that I’m very sure about is that all will go well with you during this surgery. Be bold and confident because all is already well.
8. I have already seen you testifying of the goodness of the Lord in your life. It is well with your soul.
9. I can’t wait for you to get over this surgery so that we will continue our normal activities. Please let it be fast and successful because you have always been a great companion.
10. Smile and cheer up. The pain will only last for awhile. My wishes is that you will continue being happy after this surgery.
After Surgery Prayers
1. Just like you have had a successful surgery, the Lord will continue to lead you along. Affliction shall never rise a second time in your life. The pains and sorrows that you have known, you shall know them no more.
2. Thank God for granting you a successful surgery. He will continue to prove himself strong in your life. Any form of discomfort shall be far away from you.
3. You have conquered and you shall to be a conqueror because your redeemer liveth. The love of God will never depart from you. Henceforth, you shall experience a good and sound health.
4. Am so happy that you are so strong after your surgery. This is a manifestation of the goodness of the Lord upon his people. May nothing come to cause you pain again.
5. Every part of your body that needs to heal shall be completely healed. This surgery will not have any other complication or side effect upon your life. All the days of your life shall be filled with unspeakable joy and happiness.
6. God will continue to give you a song of victory in the night, day and all your days long. No matter how hard the wind blows it shall never get near to you.
7. The joy of the Lord will never fade in your life because he will continuously grant you a good health. Do not be afraid because pains and sickness shall be far away from you henceforth.
8. Even in the darkest of the night, the good Lord will continue to give you victory. He will continue to redeem, heal and protect you from all forms of harm. Blessed shall you be all the days of your life.
9. The Lord will continue to keep you safe and sound. He has put a song of praise and Thanksgiving in your mouth by granting you a successful surgery. Your healing after this surgery will last forever.
10. Day after day, He will continue to love you. He will guide you and set you free from all forms of harm and afflictions. Continue to rejoice in good and sound health.
Best After Surgery Wishes and Messages
1. I’m glad you came out hearty and healthy. No pain, no fear for you from now henceforth.
2. Surgery tested and successful. This will be the last of its kind. I’m happy to have you smiling again.
3. Your healing shall be permanent. This experience shall transform your life for better.
4. Thank God for Prayers answered. The process may not be easy what matters most is that it was successful.
5. No part of your body shall ever need surgery again. All will be well with you henceforth.
6. Hope you are not still worried. Be grateful and happy that you made it.
7. I can’t wait to see you so that we will celebrate this success together. Good to know that my best friend is back on his/her feet.
8. I can see you smiling already. I’m so happy that you were strong throughout this period.
9. The period of your sad moments are over. All the strength that you have lost in the process of this surgery shall be greatly renewed.
10. I can’t wait to join you in your thanksgiving party because your successful surgery calls for great celebration.
Always be there when your friends, family and loved ones need your help because you may equally need their own help someday. Before Surgery Wishes and Prayers After Surgery will go a long way in strengthening the heart of someone who is to undergo or undergone surgery.