Happy Priestly Anniversary Wishes and Prayers for a Priest – Priests spends a greater time of their life serving God and humanity. They sees their congregation or church members as a part of their family most especially the Catholic ordained Priest who lives in their parishes and do not marry, hence they need to be shown all they love that they deserve. One of the special events that most priests likes to celebrate is their priestly Anniversary, this could be 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th, 25th or even 50th Anniversary.
When you are sending that catholic priestly ordination anniversary wishes to that Priest, Ask God to continue to guide, protect, bless and strengthen them so that they will continue to carry out their work in His vineyard effectively. Remind them of God’s instructions and promises for them as they continue to work in His vineyard. 1 Peter 5:2-4 “Be shepherds of God’s flock under your care, watching over them – not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples of the flock. And when the Chief shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.”
You may equally let them know that you appreciates all their works in their parishes and vineyard of the Lord. Priestly Anniversary Wishes and Prayers can be printed on a card, sent as an SMS or communicated through phone call. It’s not also a bad idea to send gifts across to a priest on this day.
Happy Priestly Anniversary Wishes and Prayers for a Priest
1. May the good Lord who has anointed you to serve in his vineyard grant you the steadfastness to watch, pray and never faint. Day and night, He will continue to be your strength and shield. Happy Anniversary Padre.
2. As you mark another year in your priestly journey, may the Lord continue to drive far away from you foes, may He impart His light in you which will guide and direct you wherever you may be. He will continue to strengthen you and unfailingly supply all your needs. Happy Anniversary Father.
3. The Lord will continue to heighten your joy as you serve in His vineyard. His perpetual love will forever abide with you. You will forever find it delightful to praise and work for God here on earth. Happy Anniversary to you.
4. You shall know no sorrow nor tears in your priestly journey because the good Lord will always be near to you. He will always be your guide and guardian. No harm shall ever befall you as you continue to serve in his vineyard. Congratulations on your Priestly Anniversary.
5. As you mark your priestly Anniversary today, may you always have a reason to smile. In strong mind and good health you will continue to Carry out your priestly duties. Enjoy your Anniversary Padre.
6. May the good Lord continue to grant you the wisdom to proclaim His name and gospel to His people. He will shield you with a wall of fire so that no evil arrow will come near you. I’m wishing you more happy and fruitful years ahead in the vineyard of the Lord. Happy Anniversary.
7. The Lord will make you nobler and stronger with each passing day. Your strength will continue to be renewed just like that of the eagle. Each and every passing day, you will continue to count your gains for choosing to serve in the house of the Lord. Happy Anniversary to you.
8. The Lord will forever pour His spirit from on high on you. He will supply you with the graces and gifts and clothe you with His righteousness so that you will forever walk according to His will. Happy Anniversary Fr.
9. As you mark your priestly Anniversary today, the Lord will continue to inspire you with His truth as taught by Him. You will continue to be like the stars in His right hand. Happy Anniversary Father.
10. The wisdom and zeal needed to soar in the vineyard of the Lord shall never be found wanting in you. He will grant you His firmness and meekness from above so that you will continue to lead His people aright. I wish you many more years in the vineyard of the Lord.
11. You will forever receive the heavenly aid that you need to serve in the Lord’s vineyard. Your heart will continuously be filled with his fountain of life and the fire of His love. Happy Anniversary Father.
12. The perpetual light of the Almighty God which guides, directs and inspires shall continue to abide in your heart. No matter how strong the wind blows, you will forever remain in His sight. Happy Anniversary to you.
13. May the Lord grant you the peace that surpasses all earthly strife. May He always be near to lead you towards the right path. Happy priestly Anniversary to a wonderful Father.
14. May the Lord forever wake up the zeal for you to love Him more and more. You will forever shine with the crown of His glory. Happy Anniversary.
15. As you mark your priestly Anniversary celebration today, may the Lord make you brave without fear, may He make you happy full of cheer and forever be near to you.
16. The Lord will continue to guide your anointed name, He will make it free from blame and make you to hate anything that will cause shame. You will never have any regret for answering the call to serve in the vineyard of the Lord. Happy Anniversary.
17. The Lord will grant you His love to live for Him alone. He will reveal the power of His grace to you. He will lead you onto His path of Holiness forever and ever. Happy Anniversary Father.
18. May the Lord crown you with His own purity, He will lead you daily nearer to Him. In His fullness of grace, you shall continue to live. Happy Anniversary to you.
19. The Lord will be with you everyday in your work. He will send forth His Angels to brighten your day and keep you safe at all times. May your remaining years in the vineyard of the Lord be filled with lots of peace, joy and happiness.
20. The Lord will continue to bless you as you work in His vineyard. You shall always triumph in all that you do and His loving arms of mercy will forever surround you.
21. Today in your priestly Anniversary, the Lord will bestow you with all His gracious gifts, gift of wisdom to know Him more and the gift of strength to forever work in his vineyard.
22. Today, I pray the Almighty God to bless you with good health of the soul, mind and body. May you continue to preach and stand for what is right and resist what is evil. Happy Anniversary to you.
23. The Lord will always keep you in the narrow way. He will make you holy and loving as He is and dwell forever in your Heart. Happy Anniversary to you.
24. May the Lord grant you the patient to endure and trust in His promises which never fails. May you always have a reason to praise and adore His name always. Happy Anniversary.
25. May the Lord grant you the will to feed and be a good shepherd to His flock. May you always be ready whenever He calls you to lead now and forevermore. Happy Anniversary.
26. May your faith in God never faint nor grow weary. You will continue to win many soul as possible for the Lord. Happy Anniversary Father.
27. May the goodness and love of the Lord always surround you, may He come near to lend you a helping hand whenever you may need it. Happy Anniversary.
28. Dear Padre, may the Lord from His heavenly throne watch over you each and every passing day as you continue to serve in His vineyard.
29. The Lord will continue to make you pure and gentle like him so that you will forever walk in his ways. Happy Anniversary.
30. As you mark your priestly Anniversary today, blessed shall you be all the days of your life. The good Lord will reward for all you good acts towards his chosen people.
Form it as a habit to send happy Priestly Anniversary Wishes and Prayers to any priest or religious person serving in the vineyard of the Lord. This will help in motivating them in carrying out their work knowing that their congregation appreciates what they are doing.