Don’t underrate the power of inspirational quotes about life and happiness in changing your thinking pattern. When you read and apply it to your daily life, it can give you an everlasting happiness.
No matter the level of disappointments you are facing or have faced, as long as you are alive, it is never too late for you to make amendments. What makes you defeated and a loser is when you fail and refuse to get up. No matter how tempted you are to be unhappy, always focus on the positive things that makes you happy, life itself is full of ups and down, but only the brave people emerge victorious.
Here are great inspirational quotes about life and happiness to guide you;
1. “The best free gift which you can give to yourself is happiness, where you can’t find it, create it for yourself.”
2. “Money does not guarantee happiness, success does not guarantee happiness, wisdom does not guarantee happiness, you can have all of them and still be unhappy.”
3. “Accept the situations which you cannot change, and make the best out of them.”
4. ” Don’t let anyone be responsible for the fluctuation of your happiness, always be in charge and switch when necessary.”
5. “No matter how rough things may seem to be for you, no matter how tattered other aspects of your life may be, always reserve a special place for your happiness.”
6. “Remember, life challenges comes and go, unhappy moments comes and go, one thing you should not allow to vaporise easily is your happiness, always bind it to yourself, try as much as possible for it to remain with you.”
7. “I don’t know how it may look, I don’t know how it may sound to you, but what I definitely know is that no one can cut short my happiness.”
8. “Avoid the things that makes you sad, avoid the people that makes you unhappy, rather stick to the things that makes you happy, and those people that gives you joy.”
9. “When you spend your useful time heaping up unhappiness around you, know that you are destroying the inner most part of you, which will be difficult to rebuild when so much harm have been done.”
10. “Live your life to the fullest, enjoy your life to the fullest, and cherish every happy moment to the fullest.”
11. “The way you live you live your life is your choice, your happiness is your choice, and whom you will love is also your choice.”
12. “Just like in a race, when the whistle is blown, every contestant tries to move at the same time, if along the line, you miss a step, you will see yourself behind, but if luckily for you, you were able to pick up and double up, don’t be surprise you can even emerge as the winner.”
13. “Life is too short, use any given opportunity to satisfy your inner peace.”
14. “Though difficult moments may come, what matters is how you handles those moments so that it does not leave a permanent scar on you.”
15. “A flower that blossoms today, may be withered tomorrow, when conditions favours it again, it may rise and blossom again, so also it is to your life, you can be rich today and poor tomorrow, you can be happy today and unhappy tomorrow, all that matters is for you to conquer the undesirable sides when it comes.”
16. ” No matter how kind you try to be to everyone around you, know that not everyone will still love you, appreciate the people who love you, and think less about the people who don’t love you.”
17. ” Never worry so much for circumstances which you cannot change, keep to faith and always have it in mind that all will be well.”
18. “When your mind is mainly focused on negativity, exercise your mind, and replace all forms of negativity with positivity.”
19. “Don’t waste so much of your time arguing with people with negative mindset, simply drop your words and go your way.”
20. “Happiness is contagious, always surround yourself with happy people.”
21. “Happiness is the final product of what you think, your actions, and what you feel.”
22. “As long as you live, always have it in mind that life has two sides; the good side and the bad side, no matter how much you try, you can never avoid experiencing the bad side once in awhile, so what you have to do is to develop a method that will help you handle the bad side when it comes.”
23. “All the great men you know, all the rich and successful people you see, has experienced both the good and bad sides of life.”
24. “You can win, you can defeat, only when you think you can.”
25. ” Life was never meant to be so easy, life was never meant to be without difficulties and struggles, only those who were already aware comes up successful and strong.”
26. “We always wish for difficult moments to come and pass, but happiness is something we always wish that it stays with us forever.”
27. “Don’t let bad thoughts becloud your mind and sense of reasoning; because you are a direct product of what you think.”
28. “Happiness is a visitor, it does not live in a mind that does not welcome it, when it is not welcomed, it finds its way and go.”
29. “If everyone is given an option to choose between happy and unhappy moments, 99% of people will not think twice before choosing happy moments.”
30. “When you were a kid, your happiness comes mainly from people around you, but immediately you become an adult, you have to change this concept and know also that kids around you depend on you for their happiness, but what happens when you are not happy yourself, it will then become difficult for you to transfer happiness to other people.”
31. “Just take a moment and ask yourself; If you are better than those who have gone, if you are wiser than those who have gone, but that you are alive and living is just an opportunity, so you have to enjoy it as much as you can.”
32. “Don’t let depression come near you, handle it before it reaches you, when it wants to get to you, focus your mind on all the good things you have, and all the good things that have happened to you.”
33. “When you plant a tree, it doesn’t mature immediately, but its maturity is dependant on the specie and other factors, so also is life, the result of what you are waiting for, may not come now, but when all the necessary conditions have been fulfilled, it will finally come.”
34. “Life first, before wealth and riches.”
35. “Almost every successful man in history, encountered one challenge or the other, but what made them successful was their ability to conquer.”
36. “Always plan your life and don’t let your life plan itself, to avoid getting an undesirable result.”
37. “No matter how ugly your past may look, don’t let it determine your direction in life, but rather learn from it.”
38. “No matter how anybody tries to make you happy, know that the only person that can give you real happiness is ” you”.
Here is a summary of how to live a happy life;
- Focus more on positivity rather than negativity.
- Avoid associating with unhappy people.
- Always try to let go if your ugly past and learn from it when necessary.
- Read inspirational and motivational books.
- Don’t die in silence, talk to someone when you need help.
- Live, laugh, love and smile.